2013 Summer Reading Program
June 1st - July 31st
How to Register? - How to Record Reading Time? - How to Post a Book Review? - FAQ's
Register online starting May 21 or at the library starting on June 1.
To register online, click on the Children's, Teen or Adult program box at the right, or at the Register Here link below.
On the registration page, press the Sign Me Up button.
Complete the registration form.
- Username: Can be 4-20 characters. We recommend you use your first and last name without spaces; example: johnsmith
- Password: Can be 4-12 characters. We recommend you use the last four digits of your phone number; example: 1234
- You'll see a screen confirming your user name and password.
- If you included your email address in your registration, you'll receive an email confirmation of your user name and password.
Click on Add/View Log
Record your number of minutes or books read, depending on your program.
For information about the goals and prizes for your particular program, see the "Important Messages" section on your summer reading home page.
- Participants are invited to submit book reviews and/or comments on others' reviews during the program.
- All public book reviews and comments are subject to approval by the library staff before being published.
- When posting a review please use a complete book title and author so others can enjoy the book
Log into your reading account from the Summer Reading Program links at the top right side or click on the program links listed below to post a review:
- Children's Program
- Teen Program
- Adult Program
My user name or password doesn't work .
- Call the library at 776-4741, and we'll be happy to help.
I made a mistake logging in minutes or books read.
- Call the library OR
- Children and Teens log into your reading account and click on "add/view log". Insert (-) minus sign and the number of minutes you want to take off.
- e.g. if 200 was entered by mistake and you really meant 20 you would put "-180" to subtract down to 20.
Why hasn't my book review/comment posted yet?
- Book reviews and comments are monitored and approved by staff before they are posted during regular business hours.
What if I want to post a review but not record any reading time?
- Place a zero (0) in the time log area and then you can proceed with posting your review.